Welcome to Jessie's World!!

This is all about my family, our life, and how we deal with things. I'm so excited about doing this. I love writing about my daughter, and know that when our son is born, I will love writing about him as well. My husband is such and awesome inspiration, and God comes first in our lives. If it weren't for him I probably wouldn't make it through the day. Being a stay at home mom isn't easy, but I love it so much! I hope that anyone who reads these blogs will enjoy them as much as I enjoyed writing them!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A little bit of Raven Joy

This morning it's been busy on how we are going to get things done, but it's a good morning nonetheless. The living room is filled with the sounds of Dora the Explorer and Diego. Once again I find myself playing the 'Raven don't do that' game, but I don't mind. It's so crazy how much I love this little girl. This morning it was 'mommy, mommy, mommy' and even though she calls everyone mommy I can't help but smile. Then she goes and grabs her stuffed monkey and gives it a hug and says 'awwww'. I can say honestly that I love to watch her eat. Her tiny cheeks get all puffed out, and she chews her food. Now she can eat with a fork, but I still get nervous. I don't wabt her to poke her eye out or stab someone. I can't believe she'll be two soon, it's so heartbreaking. She's growing up so fast and she is so smart. I love being mommy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Jessie!
    You're blog is looking great! Glad you were able to do it from your phone! You have a beautiful family :) You'll have to put up a pic of you, too!

    ReplyDelete