Welcome to Jessie's World!!

This is all about my family, our life, and how we deal with things. I'm so excited about doing this. I love writing about my daughter, and know that when our son is born, I will love writing about him as well. My husband is such and awesome inspiration, and God comes first in our lives. If it weren't for him I probably wouldn't make it through the day. Being a stay at home mom isn't easy, but I love it so much! I hope that anyone who reads these blogs will enjoy them as much as I enjoyed writing them!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The new Addition!!

Well, as of December 19, 2010, Maurice Antwan Eason Jr, or as I call him Reesie, was born! Yay!! He's turned out to be such a blessing!! He was 5lbs, 9oz, 19in long! Gosh, the labor was horrible, but it was so worth it.

They were going to induce my labor Sunday night, but I felt horrible sunday morning, so I went in early to labor and Delivery. It was insane, cause they decided to keep me since I'd only have to be back again, anyway, and so they began to prep me. As it turned out they didnt' have to induce, I began having my own contractions, and before I knew it I was fully ready to have the baby and he was here. I know I was horrible to people that were in the room, and wish I could apologize, but it hurt so bad until they finally decided to give me the medicine.

Now he's here, and he's such a doll. I am so inlove with him already. He sleeps alot, as I knew he would, and so sometimes I make him move so I know he's doing okay. He got circumcised today, and so we go to the doctor tomorrow.

Hubby is so happy to have a JR, it's so funny. The agreement was that I could nick name him anything I wanted as long as hubby got his JR, and so because when Reesie came out he sounded like a baby piglet, that's what I decided to nickname him lol.

Anyway, just wanted to share the good news.

Thanks to those who prayed!

2 comments:

  1. What a blessing!!!! He is absolutely adorable! How is Raven adjusting to being a big sister?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Just checking in on you and your family to see how you're all adjusting to your new addition! Take care :0)

    ReplyDelete