Welcome to Jessie's World!!

This is all about my family, our life, and how we deal with things. I'm so excited about doing this. I love writing about my daughter, and know that when our son is born, I will love writing about him as well. My husband is such and awesome inspiration, and God comes first in our lives. If it weren't for him I probably wouldn't make it through the day. Being a stay at home mom isn't easy, but I love it so much! I hope that anyone who reads these blogs will enjoy them as much as I enjoyed writing them!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Only You

No one can love me
The way that you do.

No one can understand
What I've been through.

People look at me
And what I used to be.
You look at me
And see a soul set free.

Nothing can compare
To what God can do.
No one can truely love me,
Only you

No comments:

Post a Comment