Welcome to Jessie's World!!

This is all about my family, our life, and how we deal with things. I'm so excited about doing this. I love writing about my daughter, and know that when our son is born, I will love writing about him as well. My husband is such and awesome inspiration, and God comes first in our lives. If it weren't for him I probably wouldn't make it through the day. Being a stay at home mom isn't easy, but I love it so much! I hope that anyone who reads these blogs will enjoy them as much as I enjoyed writing them!

Monday, December 6, 2010

A little about me :)

Well, this is just a little about me and who I am. First and formost, my name is Jessica Eason, but everyone calls me Jessie. I was born and raised in Delaware, where I met my hubby. We soon moved to Maryland where we had Raven Elizabeth, who is currently 1. We are expecting our second baby in a few weeks, if not sooner. It's a boy! Hubby is so happy about it. He's going to be named after hubby, but Imma call him Reesie.

Well, I'm 25 and hubby and I have been married for 3 years. It really doesn't seem like that long at all, but we are so made for each other its scary sometimes. Other than being with my family, I enjoy reading (when I actually get the time to do it), penpaling, emailing, texting, facebooking, taking pictures and videos, which I'm constantly posting to facebook. I enjoy nature, and I love animals. I dont' really have a favorite one, so I won't try to think of one to post, but I do love animals, and when I was a kid I wanted to be like Jane Goodall.

Well, we do go to church, and we are christians, not just religious. I may end up blogging some christians things here. I've never blogged before, though, so I am going to try it out :) I love the church that we go to and the people who go there, too. They are so good with Raven, and are looking forward to seeing the new baby. I love spring and fall, summer is too hot and winter is too cold, so I suppose it's like the three little bears. :)

Well, I think that's enough for the moment. Have a great week!

Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment