Welcome to Jessie's World!!

This is all about my family, our life, and how we deal with things. I'm so excited about doing this. I love writing about my daughter, and know that when our son is born, I will love writing about him as well. My husband is such and awesome inspiration, and God comes first in our lives. If it weren't for him I probably wouldn't make it through the day. Being a stay at home mom isn't easy, but I love it so much! I hope that anyone who reads these blogs will enjoy them as much as I enjoyed writing them!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Mary had a little Lamb

Mary had a little lamb, His fleece was white as snow.
And every where that savior went
Mary was sure to go.
She followed Him to school one day
And as He went to play,
For she knew that He was born
To die for us one day.

They took Him and they beat Him,
Laughing as if it were a game.
They nailed Him to a cross,
They made fun of His name.
Mary could only watch
As her son hung on that tree,
She whispered, "Let thy will be done,"
So that He could die for me.

Mary had a little lamb,
He's now a mighty king.
Him dying on the cross for us
Is the reason why we sing.
For He loves us more than words can say,
He wishes that none should die,
But to live with Him in Paradise,
Beyong the big blue sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment