Welcome to Jessie's World!!

This is all about my family, our life, and how we deal with things. I'm so excited about doing this. I love writing about my daughter, and know that when our son is born, I will love writing about him as well. My husband is such and awesome inspiration, and God comes first in our lives. If it weren't for him I probably wouldn't make it through the day. Being a stay at home mom isn't easy, but I love it so much! I hope that anyone who reads these blogs will enjoy them as much as I enjoyed writing them!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

More Like You

Lord, no matter what happens,
No matter what passes my way,

Teach me to be content
With whatever happens today.

Lord, give me the peace
That no one can understand.
Give me the joy in knowing
That it's you that holds my hand.

For it's you who's in control
Of the things in my life.
Not remembering that causes
Alot of unneeded strife.

Take away my anger, Lord,
It brings no glory to your name.
It's foolish to keep going
Everything the same.

Fix me, Dear God
Mold me through and through.
I have a growing desire
To be more like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment