Welcome to Jessie's World!!

This is all about my family, our life, and how we deal with things. I'm so excited about doing this. I love writing about my daughter, and know that when our son is born, I will love writing about him as well. My husband is such and awesome inspiration, and God comes first in our lives. If it weren't for him I probably wouldn't make it through the day. Being a stay at home mom isn't easy, but I love it so much! I hope that anyone who reads these blogs will enjoy them as much as I enjoyed writing them!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

If it weren't for You

You look at me like I'm strange,
You look at me like I'm weird.

Do you really see me for a change?

I'm just like you,
YOu're just like me.
What's one difference
That you see?
Why don't you like me?
Why do you stare?
Why do you hate me?
Why don't you care?

We are different,
This is true.
Maybe we wouldn't be
If it weren't for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment