Welcome to Jessie's World!!

This is all about my family, our life, and how we deal with things. I'm so excited about doing this. I love writing about my daughter, and know that when our son is born, I will love writing about him as well. My husband is such and awesome inspiration, and God comes first in our lives. If it weren't for him I probably wouldn't make it through the day. Being a stay at home mom isn't easy, but I love it so much! I hope that anyone who reads these blogs will enjoy them as much as I enjoyed writing them!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

I am not Forsaken

My God, my God, why
Why have you forsaken me?

Are you really to leave me alone,
Just after you've set me free?
I feel as though the world
Were crashing down on my head,
And if it weren't for you
I'd already be dead.

You're the Alpha and Omega,
The bright and morning star.
I serve because I love you,
I know who you are.
You're the redeemer of my soul,
The very breath in me.
In the world I was blind,
You came that I might see.

You allowed your Son to die
On a cross made of a tree,
Just to save a simple man,
A filthy wrench like me.
So I know that you love me,
I don't doubt that for a minute.
No one can tell me otherwise,
There'd be no truth in it.

Yet, I can't help but feel
As though you're far away.
Even though I talk to you
Every single day.
I thank you for your love
For the grace that oyu show.
People don't see my heart,
You alone truely know.

I thought you were gone,
But I know I was mistaken.
You already told me
I am not forsaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment