Welcome to Jessie's World!!

This is all about my family, our life, and how we deal with things. I'm so excited about doing this. I love writing about my daughter, and know that when our son is born, I will love writing about him as well. My husband is such and awesome inspiration, and God comes first in our lives. If it weren't for him I probably wouldn't make it through the day. Being a stay at home mom isn't easy, but I love it so much! I hope that anyone who reads these blogs will enjoy them as much as I enjoyed writing them!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

I wonder

I wonder what it was like
To watch Jesus Pray.

To see her son
Build furniture all day.

I wonder if He saw a rainbow
And remembered the flood,
Or if Mary ever told Him
How He was to shed His blood.

Did He act as other children?
Did Jesus run and play?
Did He get taught creation?
Did He have to study all day?

And when Jesus taught,
How did it feel
To see God in action?
Did it seem real?

How did it feel
To watch her baby grow?
And people disresepcted Him
Just because they didn't know.

And when they beat Him
Mary held her breath,
Vowing to stand by Him,
Even to His death.

And they hung Him on the cross
For all the world to see.
But Mary humbled herself
So Christ could die for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment