Welcome to Jessie's World!!

This is all about my family, our life, and how we deal with things. I'm so excited about doing this. I love writing about my daughter, and know that when our son is born, I will love writing about him as well. My husband is such and awesome inspiration, and God comes first in our lives. If it weren't for him I probably wouldn't make it through the day. Being a stay at home mom isn't easy, but I love it so much! I hope that anyone who reads these blogs will enjoy them as much as I enjoyed writing them!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Good start to a Great Day

Yay!! The man was here today to give us the oil for the heat!! I am so very excited! I know it's adding on another bill, but it's so much better than having the pipes burst because it's so cold and then NEVER being able to pay for them to come and fix it. Plus the heater that we have doesn't do crap for the cold, so this will be so much better.

This morning around 5am I heard the mice in the attic and the walls, or maybe it was one or the other, but I am telling you, it sounded like they were trying to chew their way through. Maybe I've watched too many horror movies in my life, which I can't stand now, so it's just the ones I've watched in the past that mess with me, because in my head I could see huge killer rats with long sharp teeth and huge claws walking around up there. Sometimes, that's what it sounds like. I am not an animal killer, but now that we have a child and one on the way, I seriously don't want these rodents to come down and bite anyone. I'm not sure if mice bite or not, but I don't want to take that chance.

Well, I have a doctor's appointment today, and again, I'm going to ask them to induce my labor since I'm only like two weeks away from my due date now. I doubt they will budge but it's worth a try. I had to sleep on the couch again last night, but I slept good and it wasn't so hard for me to get up to go to the bathroom as the couch is higher than the bed. Even Raven slept through the night. Then this morning, she began to run through the house. Gosh, I didn't know she could be so hyper. Just running and laughing and squealing, and we couldn't do anything but laugh because she's so silly. She was even talking to Reese, and though we have no idea what she was saying except for a few words like "okay" we could tell that SHE understood what she was saying. Which why we laugh at her, and then because she knows that she made us laugh she tries to do something else to get the same reaction. She is so smart.

I have realized while creating posts for this blog, it's become a kind of diary I guess, because there's really nothing useful in them, just ranting and raving. Still, it's good to be able to write down SOMEWHERE  what I can't really talk about or fail to do on paper. Since I'm more of an electronic kind of person, it's way more fun to do it by computer or by phone. Plus, I like to keep people updated on what's going on with me and the things here :). Sorry if it's boring, we tend to lead a quiet and less active life.

I can't say the same for the neighbors across the street as they have been known to use fire crackers in the middle of the road, or bust into someone's house and beat them up for no reason, well not that I know of. It makes me so grateful that we don't really associate with alot of people and stay to ourselves. Still, I can't say that we aren't nosey, cause the first thing we do is stick our heads to the window to see what is going on. Guess that doesn't make it better :P.

Well, Just thought I'd post something today. I decided to post my writings here too, as I really had no where to put them, and since I was already posting I thought I'd put them where people could read them. I love to write, which is another reason why I love this blogging, and I hope that someone can enjoy them as much as I enjoyed writing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment