Welcome to Jessie's World!!

This is all about my family, our life, and how we deal with things. I'm so excited about doing this. I love writing about my daughter, and know that when our son is born, I will love writing about him as well. My husband is such and awesome inspiration, and God comes first in our lives. If it weren't for him I probably wouldn't make it through the day. Being a stay at home mom isn't easy, but I love it so much! I hope that anyone who reads these blogs will enjoy them as much as I enjoyed writing them!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Today's thoughts

I decided to post another post this morning, and as I do this, there is a black chicken walking in our front yard. He makes me wanna laugh so badly, cause when it was warmer outside, all the guys from our neighborhood would go out and chase him. If I remember it right, hubby even went out and fed him. We thought it was so funny that this chicken walks around our yard.

It's warmer than it's been the last few days, but it's raining, so I guess that makes up for it. I had to sleep on the couch last night, because the pressure of the baby has been making it harder for me to sleep in the bed. I can't ever seem to get comfortable. I slept better on the couch, but I assume it's because I was so exhausted from not sleeping lately. Still, I feel a bit refreshed.

Last week when I went to the doctor, she said that every visit could be a decision to induce my labor. Still, I'm only 37 weeks and she said it's too early to just decide to do it. She would like me to go into labor on my own, but I'm not even contracting, even though most times it seriously feels like it. It's getting closer to Christmas, so I'm really hoping that it's this week or at least sometime next week that I have the baby. I'm getting really impatient. I can not wait for this to be over.

Silently, I'm laughing because hubby is trying to make breakfast, but Raven wants to be with him and she's getting in the way. He wants me to jail her in the living room, but what are you gonna do? She's a one year old that loves being with her father, and is curious about EVERYTHING! I've contented myself with listening to Christmas music while I write this post. Being pregnant though, I get so emotional, so I'm all mushy this morning. I really want to sit down and read my bible this morning, as I've not really been doing it lately. I really need that.

It's weird, cause even though I look out the window, I see it's cloudy and raining, but Its soothing. It doesn't bother me at all that it's nasty outside, probably because I'm not in it.

Well,

I'm going to end this for now.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your baby comes soon! I remember the days of waiting patiently for my children to be born. All but the last of them were way overdue. And the only reason Wyatt wasnt is because I had a scheduled C-section.
    Tell 'daddy' that his daughter is one of the lucky ones who actually has a loving father in her life. Let her enjoy his presence as much as possible. Not all children have that... trust me, we know!

    ReplyDelete