Welcome to Jessie's World!!

This is all about my family, our life, and how we deal with things. I'm so excited about doing this. I love writing about my daughter, and know that when our son is born, I will love writing about him as well. My husband is such and awesome inspiration, and God comes first in our lives. If it weren't for him I probably wouldn't make it through the day. Being a stay at home mom isn't easy, but I love it so much! I hope that anyone who reads these blogs will enjoy them as much as I enjoyed writing them!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Just thinking...

Well, today wasn't so horribly bad, as I actually had a chance to sit back and relax. Apparently, Raven isn't feeling well. She's been coughing. I'm hoping it passes soon, then found myself sniffling. Ugh. Well, being nine months pregnant, I really don't feel like catching a cold.

As usual Raven is active. I think I've said her name like a hundred times today. "Raven don't do this, Raven don't do that..please don't put that in your mouth Raven, Raven Raven Raven" and all the while she's saying "Mommy mommy mommy" haha. So I suppose we are even.

I was a bit frustrated because it's really cold, and with only one heater, I wasn't sure how we were going to heat the house, which is probably why Raven has a cold. Hubby still hasn't found a job, but today he went to talk to someone. I think he's found a cheap place to get oil for our heating. I hope so, cause everyone else wants 500-700 dollars. There's no way we'd be able to afford that. Especially with agencies telling us they don't help with deposits. I suppose I'm nesting, which is why I'm so frustrated. Sometimes I forget God is in control and that I don't have to worry, cause sometimes I worry alot.

I was really hoping to get some penpal letters in the mail today, something to keep me busy while Raven was busy wrecking the house. I've learned that it's actually less tiresome to keep going behind Raven picking things up if I just wait til she's down for her nap. Then when she wakes up we're back at it again. LOL. As I am writing this blog, she's actually sitting in her chair watching Barney. It's the same Barney movie over and over and over again. She would watch it all day every day if I didn't get so tired of watching it. She doesn't even move from that spot. I'm glad she likes Barney, though. He's so educational.

We have found ourselves playing a waiting game. Now that my stitches are out (I had to have my cervix stitched so that I could carry the baby) we are just waiting on the baby to arrive. I would really be glad when this is over already, as I am tired of the aches and pains that come with being nine months pregnant. We are so excited. I can't help but to go mess with all the baby stuff we have for him. I've packed a bag and everything, but it would be just my luck that I forget it. lol.

Hubby has gotten so good at cooking dinner. He swears he can't cook, but once it got harder for me to do things he stepped up and started cooking and I wanted to smack him. All this cooking and slaving over the stove..and he can cook!! I've gotten spoiled I think, and once I'm done being pregnant, I will have to get back into my routine of cooking and taking care of the house and the children. So I'm trying to not get too used to things.

I found that I'm not actually so upset about not having the internet soon, as I've been researching on how to do things from my phone. I was so happy when I found out that I could still blog from the browser on my phone, and will soon be testing it out to see if it really works. If it does it will be so awesome. I also saved some websites on the browswer favorites so I can continue to use them. Something else to distract me :).

Well, enough rambling. Just thought I'd write something new.

Jessie :)

3 comments:

  1. Your baby is cute and congrats on your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raven is absolutely adorable!!! I so remember that stage with my boys...it can be very frustrating. I agree with your logic. Let her tear up what she can and clean up while she's napping or pre-occupied.
    Blessings to you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your comments!! I hope to be able to read your blogs as well!

    ReplyDelete