Welcome to Jessie's World!!

This is all about my family, our life, and how we deal with things. I'm so excited about doing this. I love writing about my daughter, and know that when our son is born, I will love writing about him as well. My husband is such and awesome inspiration, and God comes first in our lives. If it weren't for him I probably wouldn't make it through the day. Being a stay at home mom isn't easy, but I love it so much! I hope that anyone who reads these blogs will enjoy them as much as I enjoyed writing them!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

My reflection

Does my face reflect
What's really in my heart?

Will it enhance my life
Or will it tear me apart?
If you think on it too long
It will become out of place.
A heart reflects a man
As a mirrior reflects a face.

Your face can tell secrets
You didn't want revealed.
The thoughts that you thought
Were hidden, buriedd, and sealed.

A face can reflect
What's really in your heart.
It can uplift someone
Or tear them apart.

So be careful what you allow
To fester deep within.
Something really small
Eventually turns to sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment